9/3/06

light rail



a bit of light swept through my little corner of the blogospere.

What a nice surprise to see little 'ole me mentioned over at PyroManiacs
BlogSpotting post, Thank you Phil.
What I thought was especially neat though, was Phil's excellent summation of Todd Friel, so in response, and with hopes that somebody out there may get as much out of listening to these guys as I have I'd like to share a few links from the WOTM site to start off with. Beginning with a link to Todd Friel's salvation story, great read.


Incidently, it was one of my sons who pointed me to Todd and the WOTM radio program, he first heard them via KKMS radio out of Eagan, Minnesota.
God has used Jake (our son) in many ways in my life, more on that in a future post.

On the
Witnessing-and-Teaching page they have a neat little list of links to some choice street preaching experiences, along with a few other goodies. Like a box of chocolates, here's a few I've broken open for you, enjoy.

One of the first, and particularily gripping podcasts I heard was where
Todd goes toe to toe with evangelist-turned-atheist Dan Barker in front of an audience of college students on the UofM campus, another excellent podcast is Ray Comfort's "Hell's Best Kept Secret" - Ray's passionate message here is truly eye OPENing....
Here's a sample of their street preaching, a strengthening of the witness maximus lets say: consumate Todd
witnessing to a body builder And lastly, something from the show I heard the other day, it was just so sweet...
Of course there's a million hours of listening to be had there,
check out the archives , just reading the descriptions is a hoot.

*
one may ask, "who is God?":
"Thus says God the LORD, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread out the earth and its offspring, Who gives breath to the people on it And spirit to those who walk in it" ~Isa 42:5
..Indeed..

Thanks for stopping by ~
Suz (sounds like blues)

No comments: