11/16/08

Eat slowly, savor each morsel.



Speaking of salt and light, I ran across a couple of article's a few days ago that I found to be such exceptional reads dish's I just have to link serve them up here for your consumption.

One is from a place I frequent called "American Thinker", the fantastic special of the day was called: It's How You Play The Game.
It may well be that this recipe goes back a couple hundred years.

For a truly just dessert, I truthfully enjoyed the Perspective being served at an as yet unfamiliar, but tidy place called "Walking Together."

All in all, it was very good stuff!

2 comments:

Sparky2 said...

Amazing video ... thanks so much for sharing it; I'm passing it on as well. I feel humbled and hopeful at the same time.

northWord said...

Susan!! Great to see you here :)
I'm thinking you mean the video below..yes, kinda makes one feel rather small..and hopeful!